The Messenger application uses the contacts feature to edit modify and delete their friend list.
- Read your contacts
- Modify your contacts
- Delete contacts from Messenger.
This application uses your phone and its call history, depending on your plan as you may change according to your carrier for phone calls. The feature Phone allows the below permissions.
- Read and identify the phone status.
- Read call log
- Direct call forward facility
- Write a call log.
Device ID & Information:
The Messenger application can access your device ID, and phone number. Device ID & call information may include the ability to read
- phone status and identity.
- Read phone status and identity.
The application can use files or data stored on your device and may access the abilities.
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Format external storage
The app will use your account or profile information on your device, and the identity access the following abilities.
- Find accounts on the device
- Read your own contact card
- Modify your own contact card
- Add or remove accounts
The application is also accessible to trace your current location:
- Approximate location based on the network
- Precise location with GPS and network-based.
- Access extra location provider commands.
- Complete GPS access.